1. I work in a daycare with 2-year-olds.
2. As much as my job can get frustrating, I absolutely love it!
3. I am bisexual.
4. I have the most amazing girlfriend, Alisha!!! =D
5. Alisha took the picture of me above ^^
6. I'm in the process of getting a bunch of cross-stitch projects done, started in May and still going.
7. I'm starting to dislike cross-stitching lol.
8. I go to a Salvation Army church.
9. I love my home church and can't imagine going anywhere else on a permanent basis.
10. I really miss being a cabin leader...
11. I'm still called Flipper by a few people =)
12. My mom and I aren't on great terms, but we're working through it now =)
13. I love Christmas, but Easter is still my absolute favourite holiday!!! =D
14. I dislike the commercialism of holidays... Gifts are appreciated, but it's come to the point where you HAVE to buy gifts for people. Sigh...
15. I used to dream about being a youth pastor one day, but now that I've worked with my 2-year-olds, I'm thinking I might wanna be a kids' pastor! =)
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.