Saturday, October 27, 2012

Vlog #2!

Not sure why, but the audio is really crappy in this one! And the video is terrible, but that's because of a terrible webcam >.< But it's all in sync, yay!!! =D

If you're interested in checking out the IHOP-KC 24/7 prayer room I was talking about, click here!

If you're interested in checking out SHOP that's here in Winnipeg, click here!

If you're wondering what music I had playing in the background, it was my iPod on random, but this is what played:
"I Belong To You" by Superchick (album: Last One Picked)
"You Are Always There" by Stephan LePage (album: Joshua Project - Worship)
"All Men Are Broken" by Misty Edwards (album: Onething Live - Magnificent Obsession)
"Your Grace Still Amazes Me" by Phillips, Craig and Dean (album: Let My Words Be Few)
"Refusing" by Stereotrap (album: Stereotrap)
"I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe (album: Almost There)
"Small" by Amanda Falk (album: Amanda Falk)

No comments:

Post a Comment