Monday, March 3, 2014

Why?

I had coffee with a friend this past week. A friend that I was able to confide some stuff in, opening myself up to her, allowing her in, accepting her willingness to walk with me, and I with her.

We were chatting about a lot of stuff, but one of the things she challenged me on was, why do I identify as gay? Why has God made me like this?

She challenged me to pray about it, and press after God for answers.

It's been an interesting conversation with the Lord.

I have a sense of what His answer is...

I know there is a purpose for everything.

I know there is a purpose for why God made me the way He did.

And I'm beginning to understand a part of what that purpose is...

So we shall see what comes of this...

I know there's a breaking that going to happen.

It's already happening within myself.

And it hurts...

"God has the hammer and the chisel. He is perfecting His masterpiece. And every hit is going to hurt."

Oof.

No comments:

Post a Comment