Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some More Creepy Guy...

So, an update to a previous post... I got a text from him AGAIN last night, here's the convo:

"Beers?"
"Why do I keep having to tell you no? I don't want to see you, stop texting me."
"You don't know this"

And that's it, I refuse to text him anymore. I was talking with Sherrie last night about it, and she was saying that I could take this to the police because it's harassment. I won't yet, but if he does keep texting me, I will. I've told him and made it quite clear that I don't want anything to do with him. I haven't saved the previous post's texts, and they've been erased already by my phone, but I have saved these ones from last night. He should get the picture, I hope... I stated clearly to him that I want no contact with him, and if he cannot respect that, he's got problems, and I will do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment