Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Creepy Boy

So, I've recently been contacted by this guy whom I used to be "friends with benefits" with, back in the day... It's been quite a few years since I've spoken with him, mainly because that kind of living is done, it's in the past.

Anyways, he randomly texts me last week wanting to see me as just friends, and I made it very clear that I am not interested at all. So I heard nothing from him for a bit. Now tonight he's at it again. This is our convo, word for word, via texting. Please note that I'm leaving out his name, just for privacy. Also, I don't have his number saved in my phone, and I didn't recognise his number.

"What the heck is us? Longtime no see lets visit quick? Scope my new ride"
"Who is this?"
"[Name]"
"Why do you keep texting me? I told you no already..."
"Change you're number? you have no idea what I want. You gave me your number so we never lose touch. Why so bitter?"
"I'm not bitter, I've just moved on. Why are you so insistant?"
"Everyones moved on why not friends? I was just a piece of meat to you? See me at least you have no idea"
"Why do you want to see me so badly? You've gone this long with no problem..."
"I know but there's no reason not to?"
"Goodbye [Name]"
"That's not how you treat humans. You wait till there's no one left but I'm always here."

Really? Am I the only one who sees this as his problem? I haven't heard from this guy in like 4 years, and I'm supposed to be worried that he would end up being my only friend left in the world? Don't get me wrong, I was as civil as I could be in telling him last week that I don't want to see him. I want to leave my past in the past, and so I'm choosing to just not respond to him anymore. Am I so wrong?

Ugh. Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment