Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Huh...

So apparently I haven't updated my blog since February... Time to fix that!

First thing's first, I'm having trouble typing, so I'll have to keep this short. My pinky on my right hand is all puffy and sore, not sure what I did to it, but it's affecting my typing...

Anyways, what has been going on since February?

Alex and I have made it through a year together, and things are going really well :) We actually just went to Saskatchewan to visit with his family there, because his younger sister was graduating high school! Congrats Taba!!! :D

I got a new job! I started at the end of January at Stella's Cafe on Portage, right by where I live, woohoo! I started as part-time evenings, because I was still working days at the daycare. But my last day at the daycare was April 30, so now I am full-time at Stella's. It is super fun there, I love it! I love cooking, I love the people I work with, I love that it's pretty busy and I can work through a good rush on my station pretty well :) So far I've been fully trained on the salads and meat station so I can run that on my own no problem, I've worked middle (eggs and finish) but haven't actually been trained on it, and have started training on sandwich and pans. My boss is super cool, and he really pushes me to learn and do the best I can, and he's been really impressed with how I've done so far. Which is awesome!

I also got myself a new laptop! An actual new laptop, not a used one lol! My other one crapped out, it doesn't hold a charge. It's not the battery, cuz I got a new one and it didn't help, so I'm thinking it could be something in the plug-in, or in the cord. I don't know... But I've been wanting a MacBook for a while, so since I had some money from my income tax saved up, I was able to finally get one! :) And I am loving it!!! :D

Anyways, my finger hurts, and I'm really tired, so I'm gonna post this, and go to bed.

Also, I love bananas. According to Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment