I was browsing the interwebs last night, following link after link, and I came across this page. I thought it was really interesting, and decided to answer these questions myself! :)
1. Which teacher had the biggest influence on your life?
I'd have to say my choir teacher in high school, Miss Nattrass. She kept me interested in singing, and encouraged me to keep singing even after high school was done.
2. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
I don't do a lot of big spontaneous things, but I tend to buy compulsively.
3. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
I wouldn't want to go back.
4. What was your favourite toy or game growing up?
I always loved playing cards :)
5. What's the craziest event you've ever witnessed?
Oh boy... I saw a warehouse fire up close when I was little. I saw a twister from a distance coming back from the States once. I saw a police chase down Portage a few years ago that ended with the car catching the corner of the back of a city transit bus.
6. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
Sal's. Hands down.
7. If you had a superpower, even for just one day, what would it be?
8. If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
Mom really does love you and only wants the best for you. She just doesn't always know how to express herself in a way that you would understand. She means well, but finds it hard to know how to reach out to you. Don't worry, things will work out, just don't give up on her :)
9. If you could have been a child prodigy what would you have wanted your skill to be?
Playing cello. It's such a beautiful instrument, I wish I could have learned to play at a young age.
10. What is your favourite thing about the town where you live?
Each area has its own feel, its own vibe. I like it :)
11. What was your favourite food when you were a kid?
12. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I wouldn't want to. I actually look forward to growing older and getting laugh lines and just enjoying life as it comes :)
13. If you could witness any event—past, present or future—what would it be?
I've always wondered what it'd be like to have known Jesus as he walked this earth.
14. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be?
Jesus, face to face :)
15. What would you title the autobiography of your life?
Oh geez... I don't know!
16. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
Probably candy haha.
17. Would you want to know the exact day of your death?
18. What happened the time in your life when you were the most nervous to do something?
I was most nervous when I flew to France in grade 12.
19. What do you think is the most important invention in history?
20. Who would win a fight—Chuck Norris or Jack Bauer?
Chuck Norris, duh!
21. If you could steal one thing, without consequences, what would it be?
22. What was your favourite summer activity as a kid?
Going to camp! :D
23. If you were a ghost, where would you haunt?
I wouldn't wanna be a ghost... :(
24. What kind of car did you wish you had when you were a kid?
I don't even remember lol
25. If you could breed two totally different animals together, what new animal would you create?
This is a silly question...
26. What subject do you wish you had paid more attention to in school?
27. Which do you think is more likely—extraterrestrials or ghosts?
28. Is there anything you wish would come back into fashion?
Meh. I follow my own style haha.
29. If you could learn one new skill, what would it be?
How to play cello! :D