Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Apple Puff Pancake Recipe!

Okay, I'm gonna continue to copy my friend Alison, and share some recipes! =) This week I will share my apple puff pancake! It is a very simple recipe to make, but oh so yummy!!!

Ingredients:
6 eggs
1 cup flour
1 1/2 cup milk
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup margarine
3 apples
3 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 425. Beat first 7 ingredients together. Melt margarine in 9x13 pan in the oven. Peel and slice apples. Spread out apples in the melted butter and return pan to oven until butter sizzles. Pour batter over apples and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Bake for 20-30 minutes.

This is a delicious recipe that I'm looking forward to making on Friday! I'll post pictures when I've made it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment