Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

'Twas a busy weekend! Or so it seemed... Friday I slept in, then Alisha came over for a bit before we headed to Weetamah for the Good Friday service.

Saturday we went to Brandy's and helped prep her living room to paint her wall, then went with her to go pick up the paint. We went to the Forks to get me some Triops (yippee!!! =D) and spaghetti, then we went back to my place and had spaghetti and sauce for dinner.

Sunday Alisha and I went to Weston for the Sonrise service at 8:30, and (of course) the 11:00 service, where Alisha joined the worship team with Curtis' guitar (yay Leesha!). Afterwards, Alisha and I each went home.

Today I went to my mom's for lunch, then we did our grocery shopping at Bulk Barn and Superstore. Then she came over for dinner. I was going to have honey lentils with her, but I had forgotten that she's on a 17-day diet where she needs to eat only certain foods each day. Today was fish, and so I opted for salmon. It turned out really well actually! =D I just put some of my mirin sauce on it, wrapped it in foil and popped it in the oven to bake, and ohhhhhh man was it ever delicious!!! =D Mom also brought some steamed veggies that she had marinating in Italian dressing, they were pretty good actually! =)


Doesn't sound like a busy weekend eh? Lol well it wasn't really... But it my spare time at home, I stitched. A lot. I have 5 weeks to finish up this project I'm currently working on, which shouldn't be a problem now since I got a lot of work done on it this weekend... Then I have one more project I need to get done for someone else, then that's it for projects to make for others! So I think I'll take a break from it for a while lol...

So seeing as how I had to change up today's menu, I kinda had to do a bit of rearranging for the rest of the week:

Monday
Breakfast: Cream of Wheat
Dinner: Baked salmon with mirin, marinated steamed veggies (Mom brought them), and cajun whole wheat couscous
I also made Honey Lentils for lunches, though I'm not sure I'll need it...

Tuesday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Dinner: Leftover spaghetti and sauce

Wednesday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Dinner: Sweet and Sour Chicken

Thursday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Dinner: Zucchini-Potato Pancakes

Friday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Dinner: Leftovers

Saturday
Breakfast: Pancakes with any berries left from the week
Dinner: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment