Sunday, October 10, 2010

Days 26-28

To be honest, these past few days have been quite a blur.  I don't really remember what I had for dinner on Friday, I think I only had a couple bites of fruit... Last night I had Thanksgiving dinner at Alisha's mom's, and tonight I had Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's.  I ate more than I should have both nights, and probably had more pumpkin pie and whipped cream than I should have...  It's been a stressful time though, with Alisha going through a lot of issues right now, and I don't really wanna go into it here in order to give her a bit of privacy... But as of right now she is in a 24-care facility through the mobile crisis unit, and she needs a lot of prayer.  Her mom and I as well could use some prayer as her support system...

Anyways, starting tomorrow I'm hoping to get back into the groove of eating properly and healthily.  Sorry, no pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment