Saturday, May 7, 2011

Menu This Week

So I finished "Love Wins" by Rob Bell this week. There's lots of pages that are dog-eared, so I'll have lots to blog about I'm sure. It was an interesting read, though I'm not sure I agree with everything Bell had to say...

Last week my menu didn't go as planned once again because I ended up having dinner at Ruth and Peter's (home group night, had some plums, apples, and avocado on toast, yum!), and Wednesday I ate at Mom's because I ended up needing to go to the hospital. Don't worry, I'm fine. I had an infected cyst on my back, I had an appointment with my doctor that day, and he sent me to the hospital to have it removed. No complications, it's all gone, and I'm just on antibiotics until Tuesday to ward off any more infection from the surgery. But it's all gone, they got the capsule out and all, so it shouldn't come back, thank goodness!

Next weekend I'm off to Camp Arnes for Women's Camp, so as of Friday evening, I'm not sure what my meals will be...

But I am in a bit of a rush right now, so here's my menu for this week:

*EDIT* I changed it around because my mom ended up sending me a ton of leftovers home with me after dinner tonight =)

Sunday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Dinner: Dinner @ Mom's

Monday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Lunch: Leftover zesty spinach soup
Dinner: Dinner at Ruth's

Tuesday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Lunch: Leftover zesty spinach soup
Dinner: Leftover meat and potatoes

Wednesday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Lunch: Leftover meat and potatoes
Dinner: Zucchini-Potato Pancakes

Thursday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Lunch: Leftover pancakes
Dinner: Spaghetti with butter and herbs

Friday
Breakfast: Cereal and berries
Lunch: Leftover spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment