1. You have been such a great friend! I love how we don't even remember the details on how we became so close, but I love that we have! We've been through a lot together and it's because of you that i'm still here... It makes me sad that we seem to have separated lately, but I understand that it's cuz of everything that's been coming up... But I want you to know that i'm still here for you no matter what! I love you so much it hurts sometimes, and I wish you every kind of happiness! =D
2. It's weird how we got so close so fast, but i'm so glad! You are my sister and I love you with my whole heart! You've been there for me since the beginning (at least since I was able to talk lol!) with support, advice, and love. I always feel so comfortable around you, and I want to thank you for all the times we chatted over coffee, for when we gathered at your house for prayer meetings, for the fun times shopping, for the late night chats about really deep stuff, and always for the love of God that you have and that you share with everyone you come in contact with! I know we are not perfect, but we're not meant to be.
3. You were one of my first real friends at the college... It took a lot for me to open up to people and let them in, but with you, once we were in an intensive together and sat beside each other for that whole week, it was much easier! It's been really fun being your friend! =) I love our inside jokes haha! You've been there for me too, and have always had something to tell me, and that means more to me than you know! I've loved getting to know who you are, and I am so inspired by you! I've seen you super excited, I've seen you completely crushed, I've seen you fight for something and I've seen you realise when it's time to let go... You seem so wise to me and I love getting your input on hard decisions. I love you my friend, and I thank you for everything =)
4. Oh my goodness it's only taken 6 months to get to where we are now! You've become one of my closest friends, someone I can chat with about anything and everything! You've opened your home to me, and I've always felt welcome there (even if it was awkward the first time cuz we weren't on facebook LOL!) I feel like I can relate with you about stuff, to a point of course, and i'm so thankful that God has brought you here! I've prayed for you a lot as you went through difficult times, and I continue to pray for you as you keep pushing forward and moving on with what God has for you! You've encouraged me in so many ways, and kept me on track when I started to lose sight of what matters most. I don't feel like I have to fake my feelings around you, I can always express what I feel without feeling judged. In these 6 months, I have grown to really love you for who you are, so I thank you for just being you! =)
5. Oh goodness, what to say! Can I even find words to express how grateful I am for you? It's only been 6 months that I've gotten to know you, but it feels like I've known you forever! For the many coffee dates, the chats, the tears I was able to cry with you, the hugs, but most of all the love, I thank God for you! You seem to have a knack for piecing things together in a way that makes sense, and from that I've been able to work through a lot of stuff... I love talking with you because I feel like i'm actually listened to, and I always leave with a fresh perspective on things.
6. You have been one of my closest guy friends I have ever had. I've been able to tell you a lot of things I thought I'd never be able to tell a guy. I am sad that things had to end, but I like to see it as us just taking our relationship back to a different level. I love the fact that we are still friends and I don't find it awkward at all anymore. I respect you a lot, and you've taught me a lot of things about bf/gf relationships while we were dating. I do still care about you a lot, and I miss having that closer relationship, but I don't regret anything. In fact i'm kinda glad things turned out the way they did, because I can still call you my friend =)
7. I don't really know how to say this... I find it somewhat awkward to be your friend, but awkward isn't the right word... We aren't really that close, but we have a close group of friends. Even as I say this, I realise that not everybody is super close with everybody. I do consider you a friend, and I also know that both of us haven't completely opened up to each other, and i'm okay with that =) I have enjoyed being your friend and getting to know different things about you. I know it takes a lot for you to trust people, but I want you to know that I do trust you, and I'd never try to force anything out of you. Just so you know lol...
8. I think this is my hardest one to write... I know in my mind that you love me, that you want what's best for me, but I don't get that in my heart. I'm not writing this in anger, this is just how it is. I don't get a lot of positive anything from you, which is why I don't stay home very much. It's hard for me to be around someone who always has something negative to say about anything I do, and it really hurts. That is why I need to much other positive encouragement from a lot of my other friends. I understand that you're working through a lot of things from your past while dealing with a daughter who is growing up and leaving home, I know that it must be really hard for you! But I still have needs, and one of those needs is love from you, cuz I don't feel it at all. Around you, I feel like i'm never good enough, that i'm a failure. You've never told me otherwise. I try my best to love you, but it's hard to keep giving when you seem to just get further and further away.
9. You have grown up so much over the years! I've seen you struggle with so many things life has thrown at you, and yet you overcame them all! I can see that you have many friends surrounding you with love and encouragement, and your relationship with God, though shaky sometimes, is your foundation, always remember that! You still have a lot of growing up to do, and life will continue to throw difficult things at you, but I know that if you keep holding on to your Rock, you can get through anything!