Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Am A Pet Owner!

It's official! I have pets that have lived longer than a day, yay!!! =D I have three triops and at LEAST 30 sea monkeys! Hurray!!!!! =D I'd post pictures here, but they're too small to see still without a tag, so I'll definitely get them up on Facebook!

Soooooo.......... apart from that, there's not too much to update on lol... I did - however - find a cool "casserole formula" on my friend Alison's blog, and I thought I'd share it here! =) And also to have as a personal reference... ;)

Casserole Formula:
2 cups pasta, rice, or potatoes, cooked
1 cup veggies, frozen or fresh, diced
1 lb of meat, browned (or 2 cups of beans)
2 cups of white sauce or condensed soup (or, you could use a tomato based sauce if you wish)
1 cup milk
1/2 cup cheese
Salt and pepper (or any other spices)

Mix all of the above. Put into a greased 9x13 casserole dish at 350F for 30 minutes.

So simple right??? I may have to make something this week following this... perhaps a hashbrown casserole, or a spaghatta nadle casserole, oh my gosh!!! =D and I have a few veggies in the fridge I need to use up soon, so that's excellent! No meat or beans though, perhaps I'll work around it...

Anyways, I'm off to bed, gnight! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment