PS, these are all books that I have that I haven't read yet...
3) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
4) Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
5) The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
6) Redemption by Karen Kingsbury
7) Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
8) Pure by Rebecca St. James
10) Forgotten God by Francis Chan
11) The Love Revolution by Joyce Meyer
13) The Twenty-Piece Shuffle by Greg Paul
14) Total Abandon by Gary Witherall
15) Hope Again by Charles Swindoll
17) Purpose for the Pain by Renee Yohe
That last one, Purpose for the Pain, I started reading it when I first got it last year, but I was at a point where I really could not read it, some of it was hitting pretty close, and I could not continue reading it... But please, check out that link, it's a Youtube video of Renee herself explaining the book. While you're at it, check out To Write Love On Her Arm's website! TWLOHA started around Renee, so check out her story, and also what TWLOHA continues to do today!!!