Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Whole Week Gone Already?!?!?!?

Wow, sorry for not updating all week, it's been another long one!!! Between the two jobs, I had 42 hours for the week, whew that's a lot!!! Gonna be a nice paycheque, but I'm not sure if it was worth it... I ended up with a pretty good head cold this weekend without a chance to actually slow down and rest, not good... I'm hoping it doesn't hit me superly hard tomorrow, cuz I have an 8-hour shift at the daycare that I'm not wanting to give up! =( I suppose if I have to then I'll have to, but we'll just see how I feel in the morning =)

So, on to this week's meal schedule! I've decided to just put dinners, since breakfast is always just cereal anyways, except Saturdays when I actually make a big breakfast =P Here it is:

Monday - Left over spaghetti and sauce
Tuesday - Roasted vegetable lasagna
Wednesday - Pizza Pops
Thursday - Possibly going to Mongo's! =D
Friday - Eat @ work
Saturday - Eat @ work
Sunday - Left-over lasagna

I'd blog more, but I'm pretty tired, and I wanna get some sleep so I hopefully feel better in the morning... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment