Sunday, July 10, 2011

Coconut Rice

I don't know why I've never made this stuff before. It is absolutely amazing!!! Especially when mixed together with my Asian stir-fry, yum yum!!! =D And it's pretty much the easiest recipe ever!

Coconut Rice
2 cups soup broth
1 13.5-oz. can coconut milk (398 ml)
2 cups uncooked jasmine rice

In saucepan, bring the broth and coconut milk to a boil. Stir in the rice, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.

Ta-daaaa!!!! So simple! And sooooooo delicious!!! =D

Sorry though, I didn't take a picture. I was too busy chowing down on the deliciousness. =P

2 comments:

  1. Definitely making this. Have had it at restaurants, but never made it at home. Thanks for the recipe, Stacey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I highly recommend trying it with the stir-fry too, I put the link to that recipe there in the blog (you just gotta scroll down a bit on that page to get to it...)

    ReplyDelete