Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dentist Visit

I would like to point out that I love going to the dentist. I grew up loving the dentist, it's just never been a frightening thing for me.

What I do NOT like is getting cavities filled. It's not the filling itself, it's not even the noise of the drill. It's the freezing. I hate having half my mouth frozen for a few hours... Especially when I'm thirsty and I can't drink because I can't keep my mouth on the glass, and then I can't keep the water in my mouth before swallowing.

Never mind food... I am so hungry, and having trouble eating this coconut rice... Lol actually, it's pretty funny... But NO PICTURES FOR YOU!!! (imitating the Seinfield soup nazi...)

1 comment:

  1. I agree that I've always liked going to the dentist too!! It helps that currently my dental hygienist is a friend! :)

    I've given you a "blog award" on my blog:
    http://lublink.org/alison/?p=1316

    Thanks for being a great blogger!

    ReplyDelete