Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mountain

Tonight I was listening to the radio, tuned to CHVN 95.1 FM, the Christian radio station in Winnipeg. One of their features is Blessings From the Bible, where they basically just quote a Scripture verse. One that was played tonight was Matthew 17:20, and this is how they read it: "If you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you can say to your mountain, 'Move!' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."

"Say to your mountain, 'Move!'"

If I have faith as a grain of mustard seed, I can say to my mountain, "Move!" and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for me.

My mountain...

Trying to get over it is tiring. Physically. Emotionally. Mentally. Spiritually. I am exhausted.

But Jesus Himself just told me tonight that I don't have to worry about trying to get over the mountain.

Because I can just tell it to get outta my way.

So mountain, MOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment