My friend Alison has blessed me with the "Happy 101" blog award, right on! =) So because I don't think I actually did this last time she gave me a blog award, I'm making sure to do this right away so I don't forget! =P
Here are the rules:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.
10 Things That Make Me Happy (in no particular order...):
2. Deep relationships
4. Long hugs
5. Someone telling me to my face that they love me
6. Being goofy with my kids at work
7. Visiting my mommy
9. Cooking for other people
10. Trying new recipes
10 Bloggers Who Brighten My Day (in no particular order...):
1. Alison - it's great to get almost daily updates it seems, whether it's how her day went, recipes, or pictures, always a great read!
2. Alisha - what an amazing woman she is =) I enjoy reading her updates and poems, as well as seeing her pictures.
3. Sherrie - I can't link to her blog because she has her privacy set up that only those she invites can view it. But I love reading her blogs because she is not afraid to say, "this is who I am, and I am proud of me, whether you like it or not."
4. Melissa - I love reading updates from this gal, and her kiddo says the darndest things!
5. Tammy - she posts about her life journey, often with interesting insights from her kids =)
6. Jaclyn - she posts on her journey through life as a Salvation Army cadet, and now lieutenant! =D
7. 1000 Awesome Things - Seriously, it's the smallest things in life that seem to be the awesomest!
8. PostSecret - Every week, I find my own secrets sent in by other people, it's comforting to know that I'm not alone.
9. Books of Adam - Fantastic for a good laugh, and great pictures too lol
10. Hyperbole and a Half - Another one for a good laugh, though currently she seems to be on hiatus working on her book that's due for release in autumn 2012, exciting!!! =D