Monday, May 11, 2009

Harder Than I Imagined

It's been three days since I broke up with Dennis, and it's been harder than I thought... I don't regret doing it, cuz it's something I needed to do, but I miss him. I miss him a lot.

We are still friends and I love it! We've worked together twice already, and it was great, we got along, we laughed, and I really didn't feel awkward at all, which is great! =)

I was putting my sweater on yesterday after getting home from work, and it smelled like his cologne, and I almost cried cuz it reminded me of all the great times we've had together, all those times we've hung out, all the hugs and kisses... I really miss that...

Please don't get me wrong, I love that we're still able to be friends! I would hate to think that we would lose that... But I really miss being closer... But I know that this better for both of us, and it will get easier. Just gotta keep pushing forward, and keep praying and clinging to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment