Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Love My Friends =)

So often we take our friends for granted... Today I have realised that I have done it again. But I was able to spend time with a couple different friends! I had lunch with a really great friend with whom I chatted about a couple different things... I love talking with friends like her because they make me feel comfortable in sharing with them, while also not being afraid to tell me how it is. She listened to what I had to say, and didn't take sides at all, but did recognise that this decision is ultimately mine to make... The thing with talking with her is that she knows both sides of what I'm dealing with, so she's got more perspective to share with me. She also really urged me in another area of life that I need to get done asap... Sigh...

I was also encouraged be many people today as I went for a job interview. Many people, some unexpected people, messaged me, telling me that they were praying for me, wishing me well. Un thinking about it afterwards, I was almost overwhelmed with how many people in my life have been blessings... =)

I was also privileged to work with awesome people tonight at work! I'm not saying that those people are my favourite people to work with or anything like that, but I had a lot of fun and laughed a lot at work tonight =) a couple even asked how my interview went, cuz I had been talking about it the night before, and they had remembered.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that friends are such a huge blessing, they encourage, strengthen, support, even push. Most of all, they love. And I must say that I love them all too =) you guys are seriously amazing, and I don't even know where I'd be without you all. You've all impacted my life in different ways, and I'm so thankful for every single one of you! I love you all so much! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment