Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 2 & 3

So, I don't have any pictures to post today, sorry... =( Last night I had pool night and so I brought curried lentils leftovers, but I also stopped and bought some baby carrots to munch on, cuz I knew I'd be tempted to order food. I also ended up having a tossed salad without dressing because we ended up at Smitty's since there was a big mix-up with where we were supposed to be and we didn't end up playing... But that's another story.

Tonight we had our monthly staff meeting at work, and dinner was made by one of the staff, she baked a chicken and had glazed carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a tossed salad, with strawberry cream pie for dessert. What did I eat? Raw cucumbers, broccoli and baby carrots, some salad without dressing, some chicken (cuz the skin was removed, yay!), and sliced strawberries for dessert. It was VERY tempting to have potatoes and gravy and pie, but it felt good not filling up on all that salt and sugar! =)

And now, I'm off to enjoy another avocado, I've been enjoying one every night, yum! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment