Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 6

I am SO excited to show off my dinner picture today!!! =D  I made salmon with lemon juice, freshly ground black pepper, parsley and sage, with steamed broccoli and zucchini and lemon lime rice as sides.  Though I don't have many veggies simply because I didn't have much in the fridge...  But it all look SOOOOOO good!!! =D  I'm actually just sitting down to eat, so I'm fairly excited!!!

I caved into temptation today though and bought myself a coffee from Tim Horton's... Bad, I know, and I won't even try to justify it.  But I was told that if I DID have coffee, only have it once or twice a week, and I've gone all week without one, so there ya go.  But I am trying to go without it at all, so tomorrow's another day to keep going =)

Anyways, I do want to enjoy my dinner, so I will leave you with the picture! =)

2 comments: