Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 5

Gonna keep this one quick cuz it's 11:30pm and I'm pretty tired... Breakfast this morning was oatmeal with banana and strawberry slices, and lunch was a toasted honey sandwich, grapes, cantaloupe, and yogurt (I brought more food but didn't get to eat it lol...)

I made pepper steak for dinner, but I'm not big on beef either apparently... Most of you know I'm not a big fan of pork and won't usually eat it. As I was making this pepper steak, it kept feeling like I was making stew. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't gross or anything! Just the beef flavour wasn't appealing to me... I did make rice to go with it, but I have no idea what I did wrong, but the rice came out like rice pudding: soggy and gross. Soooooo, it got tossed... =( First time I've EVER screwed up rice, go figure haha... So I quickly made some spaghetti stuff I have, though it's not quick spaghetti... I don't remember what it's called, but it's thinner and has a bit of a different flavour... It's not spaghettini, and it's not angel hair... It's good anyways, and it was alright with the pepper steak. Though I don't think I'll make that one anymore.

Here's the picture, I had the spaghetti stuff on the bottom so I kinda pulled some up for the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment