Friday, July 25, 2014

Day 11

It was a bit of a lazy day today, though I did get out and do stuff :)

I slept in til about 10, but I didn't get out of bed until just after 12. Headed upstairs, had a banana for breakfast, then pulled out my stitching.

Deanna got home from work not long afterwards, and Ian made soup and leftover burger patties for lunch. After lunch, Ian, Deanna, and I headed out to the Christian bookstore here. I got two new books! :)

Then we stopped at Costco for a few things, then headed back to the house.

It was quite the rainy day today, so we didn't get out to do any geocaching. :(

I stitched a bit more, then supper was ready (wraps and caesar salad, with ice cream for dessert). After supper we played a game of Phase 10, it was fun :)

Then we went downstairs to watch Dr. No (the first 007 movie, with Sean Connery as Bond), and an episode of The Vicar of Dibley. Oh British comedy, it's great :)

And now it's just after midnight, so I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow we're planning on going to the farmer's market, so wake-up time is 8. Better get some sleep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment